The clocks have changed, the darker nights are closing in and it’s time to dust off your Autumn / Winter wardrobe. Like everyone else, I’m looking at my beauty products and wondering which ones I should wear in the coming weeks and months.
For my skin complexion, a mixture of products by Arbonne, Benefit and Urban Decay create the best look for me. Here are my make up must haves for Autumn:
- Arbonne Primer: This is honestly the best primer that I’ve ever owned. It’s silky smooth and provides lovely coverage for your face. I can’t be without this.
- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer: I use the number 2 shade of this concealer and it works really well with the primer to provide me with good coverage.
- Either Arbonne CC Cream or Garnier BB Cream: The light shade of the CC Cream is perfect for my skin during the day. I have incredibly oily skin and have found that I don’t need to powder my face again throughout the day when wearing this. For an evening, I like the medium shade of the Garnier BB Cream as it makes my face look slightly more tanned and photographs well.
- Arbonne Pressed Powder: This works perfectly with whichever base you choose, particularly with the BB Cream as that can make your skin look oily. I use either the light or medium shade depending on which base I choose and the time of day.
- Bene Tint: Autumn is a time for rosy cheeks and this is the product to help you get the look. Just a little bit on your cheek bone makes a huge difference to your look. My only tip is don’t go overboard or you’ll look super red.
- Benefit Hoola blush: I have used this for a few years now and absolutely love it. It gives you a natural look that’s perfect for Autumn.
- Benefit Real Push Up Liner: Liquid eye liner work best for me as I’m quite heavy handed with a pencil. I have tried quite a few different ones and this has been my favourite so far. It’s easy to put on and doesn’t need touched up during the day.
- Naked by Urban Decay: This eye palette will help you create any look you need for Autumn. The natural tones work so well to help your eyes look amazing – both day and night.This is my favourite palette for the winter months and one I can’t wait to start wearing again.
- Lips: I wear a few different looks throughout Autumn and Winter. Warm colours like berry, red or golden / nude work well. I have so many to choose from so it depends on my mood.
Now is the time to begin thinking about your Autumn look, so change up your makeup bag and introduce some darker tones, berry lips and golden eyes.